Dr. Jabero joined our practice in July of 2010.
He is a native of Flushing and Grand Blanc Michigan and attended the University of Michigan, where he earned both his Bachelor of Science in Biology and his Dental Degree. He completed his four year surgical residency and Master’s Degree at The Ohio State University. Additionally, he was appointed as a registrar during a portion of his chief year at St. James Hospital in Dublin, Ireland.
Dr. Jabero’s key surgical interests include advanced dental implant reconstruction, anesthesia, pathology and management of facial trauma and reconstruction. He routinely treats apprehensive patients and strives to eliminate the fears commonly associated with oral surgery. He belongs to various professional organizations, including:
- American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Michigan Dental Association
- Oakland County Dental Society
- Livingston County Dental Society
- Michigan Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Detroit Academy of Oral Surgery
- American Association of Dental Editors
- Editor to the Oakland County Dental Review Journal
Dr. Jabero is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and is certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support. He also has been honored with awards from The American Academy of Oral Surgery, The American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and Brooks Patterson’s Elite 40 under 40.
Currently, Dr. Jabero is a staff surgeon at DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital and Mclaren Oakland Hospital.
During his free time, Dr. Jabero enjoys traveling and spending time with his wife and three kids.