- Do NOT smoke.
- Do NOT chew any food until your follow up – Soft diet only (mashed potatoes, pasta, well-cooked fish, pancakes, etc.).
- Take your antibiotics as directed on the bottle.
- Ice can be used for the first 48hrs after surgery. Use the ice pack for 20 min on then 20 min off.
- If you are numb the day after surgery, please call the office.
- Mild oozing of blood is normal for 24-48 hrs.
- Call the office if you have persistent heavy bleeding that does not stop or if you have bleeding from a nostril.
- Use the mouthwash two to three times a day until your follow-up.
- The sutures will dissolve on their own in 7-10 days or will be removed at your follow-up appointment.
- Limit strenuous physical activity for the next seven days.
Post-Op Surgical Instructions
Multiple Implants With Immediate Denture Conversion
Please follow these instructions for your post operative care:
Please review the attached PDF of our complete post-surgical instructions or call our office if you have further questions regarding your surgery.