Local Anesthesia / Nitrous Oxide
- You are allowed to have a light meal and beverage prior to the appointment.
- You DO NOT need a driver to accompany you to the office.
- If you were prescribed an antibiotic by our office, please take as directed.
- If you take routine oral medications, please take as directed.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office prior to your appointment.
Our goal is to provide you with a safe and effective anesthetic. In order to do this, it is imperative that we have your full cooperation. Please feel free to contact us with any questions concerning your surgery or anesthetic.